Tuesday 3 July 2012

Day 17 (of 30)

Yesterday, Ty and I went to the gym again and I swam 26 laps of a 250m pool which is only 650m and Ty started with chest exercises at 45kg which is really great because before the op he was only able to do 30kg!! :D

Everyday is a test to see if you can beat whatever you did the day before and in Ty's case build stronger muscles and get to the level he wishes to be at. I'm really proud of him, he's accomplished more than anyone of his age in his circumstances. His motivation helps me when I'm feeling like there's no point.

So today's plan is cardio for the both of us because Ty's elbow joints are taking a bit of strain from the weights last night. The goal: 3k's in less than 24 minutes for Ty and less than 29 minutes for me.
Also we are planning to go to a killer abs class at 05h30 every morning - Monday to Friday, we'll see how that pans out. ;)

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment