Monday 2 July 2012

Day 12 - 15 (of 30)

So I got a little lazy and forgot to blog for days 12,13 and 14 but we did no exercise and managed to have a little bit of a crappy weekend because I was in a funny mood, I have one thing to report since we've started this 30 day thing, I have absolutely NO sex drive... AT ALL! I hope its part of this thing and it will return once we are all fit and healthy and sexy again.

Yesterday was day 1 of gym and it was awesome! We both started out with 3ks and Ty completed his in 24 minutes and me in 29 minutes. All in all I think it was a great start, today I am going to stay with 3ks but try beat my time of 29 minutes and Ty is going to do weights on his chest and shoulders, he will do cardio twice a week and me 6 times a week with alternate between running training and swimming and the other cardio workouts.

We took a couple measurements for day 1 and will update them once a week, every Sunday.
Ty:
Weight: 88kg's
Body fat: 20.4% (was 23%) - Ideal is 12%
Me:
Weight 81ks's
Body fat: 31% (was 33%) - Ideal is 16% (must confirm that)

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment